We at Daimaru Kogyo will continue efforts to improve customer satisfaction and contribute to society based on the Basic Mission Statement of the J. Front Retailing Group: We aim at providing high quality products and services that meet the changing times and satisfying customers beyond their expectations. We aim at developing the Group by making a broad contribution t o society as a fair and trusted business entity. Also, as a member of the J. Front Retailing Group, we will strive for growth as a fair and trusted company by winning the trust of all stakeholder-customers, shareholders, business partners, employees, and local communities-through our business activities.
Themes of CSR Efforts
Seven Issues to be Addressed
- 1 Organizational Governance
- • Establish Compliance and Risk Management Committee
- • Conduct BCP (Business Continuity Planning) training
- 2 Human Rights
- • Establish Harassment Committee and Counseling Office
- • Administer harassment survey
- 3 Labor Practices
- • Hire non-Japanese employees
- • Support “Premium Friday”
- • Ensure health and safety of workers in the workplace, and foster a comfortable work environment
- 4 Environment
- • Thoroughly sort all refuse and waste
- • Sell environmentally friendly merchandise through business activities
- 5 Fair Business Practices
- • Strengthen training to ensure fair dealing
- • Strengthen efforts to ensure respect for intellectual property
- 6 Consumer Issues
- • Acquire ISO/IEC 27001 certification in departments 6 handling a large amount of personal information
- 7 Community Participation and Development
- • Participation in PET bottle cap recovery campaign
- • Participation in community cleanup activities
Information Security Efforts
We proactively work to ensure protection of personal information and information related to our business partners.
- Daimaru Kogyo is certified under the international standard ISO 27001 for information security.
*Click the mark to see the scope of the registered activities (wholesaling of processed foods and liquor). The link will send you to the JQA website.