Retail Business Department Insurance
- Electronic Device Department
- Automotive Department
- Industrial Materials Department
- Retail Business Department
- Overseas Business Department
The Daimaru Kogyo Insurance Team acts as the insurance agent of the J. Front Retailing Group. By proposing insurance plans that take into account the various risks a company faces and offering optimal insurance and services to the suit the life stage of each individual customer, Daimaru Kogyo supports an affluent future through peace-of-mind for people and companies.
Main Product Line
Non-life insurance for corporations, automobile insurance, fire insurance, personal accident insurance, medical insurance, cancer insurance, etc.
Main Insurance Companies Current as of November 1, 2017
We provide insurance products from a total of eight non-life insurance companies including Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd., and from five life insurance companies including Aflac Japan.
We will work hard to ensure satisfaction from the customer's perspective in our sales and solicitation activities.
- ◆In sales of insurance and other financial products
- • We will work to explain and offer products suited to the customer's intensions and actual circumstances, while comprehensively considering requirements appropriate to product characteristics, such as the customer's knowledge of the products, purchasing experience, purchasing objective, and assets situation.
- • For investment products subject to exceptional market risk, we will work to provide a proper explanation of the nature of that risk.
- • We will not carry out solicitation activities in time periods, locations, or methods which may cause a nuisance to the customer.
- • We will work to ensure that customers correctly understand important matters regarding products. We will also strive for proper explanation suited to the sales format.
- ◆In customer response
- • We will work to respond promptly, properly, and courteously to inquiries from customers.
- • We will work to respond promptly, properly, and courteously when customers file claims for insurance payouts, etc.
- • We will reflect customer opinions and desires in our sales activities.
- We will strive for proper sales of insurance and other financial products by observing all laws and regulations.
- • We will abide by the Insurance Business Act, the Act on Sales, etc. of Financial Instruments, the Consumer Contract Act, the Securities and Exchange Act, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and other relevant laws and regulations.
- • To ensure proper sales, we will strive to develop an administration management system, and train people who are engaged in sales.
- • We will respect customer privacy, and ensure proper handling and strict management of information on customers.
- • Regarding matters such as insurance contracts where the insured person is a minor, particularly a person under 15 years old, we will work to ensure proper solicitation and prevent improper acquisition of insurance payouts.
The policy above is our company's Solicitation Policy, based on the Act on Sales, etc. of Financial Instruments (Act No. 101 of 2000).
Non-life Insurance for Corporations
- Insurance for Corporate Assets
- This category includes general insurance for corporations which pays compensation for damages to business assets due to fire and various other accidents, shutdown profit clauses that compensate for profit losses due to shutdown arising from such accidents, and machine insurance for accidents involving mechanical equipment or devices.
- Liability Insurance
- This category includes facility liability insurance which pays compensation for accidents involving facility management or everyday performance of work, contractor liability insurance which pays compensation for liability risks during contracting work or construction, and product liability insurance for manufacturers and vendors to cover PL accidents, etc.
- Other Insurance for Corporations
- We propose insurance to address the various risks facing corporations, including personal information disclosure insurance, corporate director liability insurance, construction insurance, freight/transport insurance, and workmen's compensation insurance for employees.
Non-Life Insurance for Individuals
- Travel and Leisure Insurance
- We offer international travel insurance to cover injury or illness during international travel, theft of baggage, and liability to third parties, and golfer's insurance covering injury due to accidents while playing golf, theft or damage of gear, hole-in-one bonuses, and more.
- Automobile Insurance
- In the case of an automobile accident, this insurance covers bodily injury and property damage, involving the driver, passengers, and the vehicle itself.
- Fire Insurance
- Fire insurance covers damage to buildings and household effects due to fire, wind, flood and other factors. Earthquake insurance covers disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, and tsunamis.
- Injury Insurance
- This insurance covers damages incurred due to hospitalization, out-patient treatment, death, or physical impediment in the unlikely event of an accident. A special liability clause can also be attached to cover injuries to others with a bicycle.
In recent years, there have been an increasing number of cases of death and high compensation for damages due to bicycle accidents. e-Cycle insurance from Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance protects customers in case of such unforeseen events. As a rule, Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance represents the customer in out-of-court settlement negotiations for accidents in Japan. You can complete an application on the Internet! The procedure is simple.
Life Insurance for Individuals
- Medical Insurance
- Generally speaking, this insurance provides compensation for hospitalization, out-patient treatment, and surgery in case of sickness or injury.
*Specifics vary depending on the insurance company.
- Cancer Insurance
- In general, this category includes products that pay a lump sum if cancer is diagnosed, or compensation for chemotherapy and other treatment.
*Specifics vary depending on the insurance company.