To immediately respond to unprecedented technological innovation seen in electric cars and smart cars, we support optimal procurement by exploiting our wide-ranging domestic and foreign network as a trading company, from automobile R&D to mass-production.
Solutions for Procurement, Trade, and Logistics
In collaboration with our overseas business sites in ASEAN and China, we provide parts procurement and trade and logistics services to flexibly meet customer needs, for example, in addition to the usual receipt management functions, but also inspection work and other tasks upon request.
We contribute to the stable supply of parts, and provide solutions for the various problems our customers face in parts procurement such as the need to reduce total delivery cost, shorten delivery time, and reduce inventory.
Expansion and Improvement of Supply Chains
We currently procure more than several hundred mass-produced parts from five parts manufacturers in the Kyushu and Chugoku regions of Japan, and over 30 companies if the ASEAN and China regions are included. These parts are not used only in Japan; our business includes importing to Japan, exporting to overseas, and trade between three countries. By using our networks for procurement, trade, and logistics, we supply the p arts to manufacturers of automobiles and automotive parts.
At Daimaru Kogyo, we sensitively discern changes in the world and customer trends in order to further bolster our supply sources and actively participate in supply chains from upstream to downstream, and by doing so we play an important role in manufacturing as a fabless manufacturer.
Purchasing Agent Service for R&D Parts
We act as an agent in purchasing from domestic and foreign suppliers, handling orders as small as a single part, and we reliably deliver these parts into the hands of our customers. We provide solutions to the following sorts of problems:
- • Want to obtain domestic or foreign automotive parts to verify the parts of other companies.
- • Want to buy items sold through Internet shops in North America, Europe, ASEAN, China, or other countries and regions.
- • Items are sold locally overseas, but it is not possible to have them sent to Japan.
- • Purchasing itself is possible, but procedures are troublesome and take time.
- • Procurement from multiple overseas suppliers causes a troublesome management task, and transport costs, import costs, and remittance charges also mount up.
Contract Processing Service for R&D Parts
We have built up a manufacturing network with numerous affiliated suppliers, domestic and foreign. To respond to customer needs quickly at reasonable prices, we select the optimal prototyping method and support prototype part processing. Before delivering processed parts to the customer, we ensure quality control by conducting measurement and inspection at our Quality Control Center.
Creation of New Technology
We will further strengthen the system that allows us to provide new technologies needed in the next generation by focusing efforts on collaboration with business partners who have sophisticated technologies and carrying out joint development with automobile and materials manufacturers.
Main Product Line
- Automobiles and automotive parts (power train parts, exterior/interior parts, chassis parts, electrical system parts, experimental equipment/production equipment, repair parts, accessory parts)
- Machined metal products, pressed parts, sheet metal parts, cast /forged parts, heat treatment, surface treatment, assembly, welding, laser processing, 3D printing
- Machine processed resin products, injection molded parts, two-color molded parts, molding dies, painting, printing, plating, vapor deposition, assembly, 3D printing, vacuum casting
- Quality inspection for all sorts of processed metal and non-ferrous metal products (three-dimensional measurement, roughness measurement, microscope measurement, general-purpose measuring instruments, etc.)